Selenium and zinc are important minerals that strengthen the health of the whole body.
Selenium is a powerful antioxidant that:
- Protects cells and tissues from the harmful effects of free radicals which in turn slow down aging, affects male fertility by stimulating spermatogenesis
- It is essential for prostate health
- It has an immunostimulatory effect, which is extremely important for strengthening the immune system
- It participates in the production of active thyroid hormones, which are necessary for its proper functioning
- It is necessary for proper hair and nail growth
- It stimulates the detoxification of the organism by accelerating the elimination of heavy metals
At the same time, Zinc contributes to:
- Protecting cells from the effects of free radicals (antioxidant effect)
- The normal functioning of the immune system (immunostimulatory action)
- Vitamin A metabolism and maintenance of normal vision
- Maintaining normal testosterone levels in the blood and in normal fertility and reproduction
- The wound healing process, normal growth, cell division and preservation of a normal acid-base balance
- The normal synthesis of proteins and nucleic acids and plays an important role in the metabolism of carbohydrates and fatty acids
In the constant struggle that is being waged in the body between harmful factors and defensive forces, it is up to us to make a decisive contribution in that struggle, which will enable us to win, that is, a healthy life! Free radicals that work against our health by damaging proteins, destroying cell membranes and causing cell death can only be defeated with antioxidants.
Selenium and Zinc are one of the most powerful antioxidants that guarantee you the best possible defense of your health!