Hysera® gastro-resistant tablets contain the enzyme serratiopeptidase, which has a highly pronounced enzymatic activity equal to 60,000 serratiopeptidase units, which enables efficient protein hydrolysis and is used in the treatment of inflammatory conditions.
Serratiopeptidase is a proteolytic enzyme with a strong anti-inflammatory effect that plays a significant role in reducing pain that occurs due to inflammatory processes in the tissue, thanks to its ability to block the release of amines that cause pain. This enzyme helps maintain healthy joints and muscles and can help fight swelling caused by various types of injuries.
Composition: Each Hysera® tablet contains 30 mg of the enzyme serratiopeptidase (60,000 spu*). * spu – serratiopeptidase units
Product purpose: Hysera® tablets can be used:
- In various injuries and edema (in sprains, dislocations and other conditions after injuries accompanied by tissue swelling)
- In dentistry and oral surgery after interventions accompanied by swelling
- In inflammation of the mucous membranes of the mouth and gums accompanied by swelling
- For the respiratory tract (for stuffy nose and mucus flow down the throat, to help dilute the accumulated mucus and facilitate coughing, as well as reduce swelling of the mucous membranes)
- For the musculoskeletal, muscular and reproductive system (after surgical interventions in orthopedics and gynecology in which soft tissue swelling occurs)
Usage: Adults: 1-2 tablets daily one hour before or two hours after a meal with about 200 ml of water. The tablet should be swallowed whole.
Packaging: 30 gastro-resistant tablets